What is Row by Row? It's an international Shop Hop! No Postcards, No Fees! Travel around to stores in your area or across North America and collect 9"x36" Rows created by shops.
What are the Rules?
- It's easy! Simply visit any participating quilt shop during the summer and ask for their free pattern for a row in a quilt or purchase the Kit created for the participating shops row. The shops are happy to give you the pattern at no cost, limit one per person, walk-in customers only. Each Kit will vary in price.
- Stack your rows, arrange around a center medallion, make them horizontal, vertical, upside down, on the front, on the back, whatever! You are the designer. Be creative and have fun, you win a prize for sewing! Complete a quilt using at least 8 different rows from 8 different participating shops. Be the first to bring it into a shop and you win a stash of 25 fat quarters. (That's 6-1/4 yards of fabric!) Win a bonus prize for using that store's row in your quilt.
- Check the website: www.rowbyrowexperience.com.to map out your quilting path!
- You have from June 21 through September 6, to collect the free patterns. You have until October 31, to submit a quilt for a prize. Remember, only one winner per store - the first one to bring a completed quilt is the winner.
- Have fun - support your local and surrounding quilt shops! Each shop is participating in the Row by Row Experience in their own way. You will be able to buy kits for the rows you love and see demos for new quilting products when you visit many of the shops. Many others are carrying the FabricPlates, Pins and other Row by Row fabrics.
What our 2017 Row looks like!
2017 Row by Row "On the Go"! So many times we're running around and we've spilled our purse because we must be on the go! Don't forget to stop at Cottage Quilting to grab our kit while you're running from store to store. Our Kit is only $19.99 add the "ND2 SEW" pin and Plate too!
Dates: June 21st 2017 - September 5th 2017Our 2017 PlateOur 2017 Pin
What our past rows looked like